by Lisa Yeomans
Ingredients (I don’t use exact measurements)
Random fish (which I need for my reference collection)
1. Identify, weigh, measure, gut and weigh the fish again
2. Bake fish in oven wrapped in foil till cooked
3. Remove flesh, dissect the fish and keep the bones in Tupperware with biological laundry powder for a few weeks
4. Boil the lentils for an hour
5. Fry the onion in the ghee with the spices
6. Add the garlic and fish to the frying pan and heat through
7. Add the chopped tomatoes then mix the fish with the lentils then it’s ready.
8. Few weeks later rinse the fish bones in the desert so not to piss too many people off, dry the bones and string up the vertebrae.